Metroplex
Sponsored by

USPS Mail in Richardson?

1,060 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by The Pilot
Absolute
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We haven't received any mail yesterday or today. Tried calling the local number - no answer. Tried the 800 number, no luck there.

Our mail is delivered through the door slot, so it isn't theft at our house, they just are not coming. ANyone else have any issues? Ideas on how to resolve? We always get at least junk mail and stuff.
powerbelly
AG
Is this your mailman?

Absolute
AG
Guess I spoke too soon, nothing yesterday but todays got here around 530.
Carlo4
AG
Richardson is good with mail. Now Allen.... holy cow I swear the guy that used to deliver my mail drove the same truck from Funny Farm.
ag88man
AG
I live in the Sherrill Park area of Richardson. We have had days when we received no mail whatsoever. It always made me suspicious. Our mail typically comes between 6:30-8:30pm, so I assume that we are at the end of the carriers route. My guess is that occasionally our carrier is running so late that they put it off to the following day.

We recently took a longer trip, so I was checking to see if I could set up a mail hold online. I could, and it was easy. I also saw that they have a free service called informed delivery. I signed up for it and now I get a daily email with photos of all the mail (as it runs through their sorting equipment) to be delivered to my house.

I highly recommend this service.
culdeus
AG
Informed delivery is so awesome. Can't believe this is free.
The Pilot
AG
culdeus said:

Informed delivery is so awesome. Can't believe this is free.
I wish they would allow us to opt-out of some mail via this service.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.