Metroplex
Sponsored by

Tell me about 75068 (Little Elm)

1,271 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by HomeFinderCody
jaggiemaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Family member looking to buy their first home. Their budget prices them out anywhere east of FM423. Seems like you can get decent house just south of the high school for less than $120/sq ft. They have a newborn so schools aren't as high priority but they want it to be a good investment down the road.
planoaggie123
AG
That newborn will be in Kindergarten quicker than they can unpack all their boxes. They need to make it a priority. It will impact for their little one but it will also impact their resell ability. I wouldnt say they need to be in the highest rated schools (helps) but definitely make sure its in a quality line of schools from elementary all the way up....
FC12
Try to at least get into Sunset Pointe that filters you To Frisco ISD. Not all of that neighborhood does though. The neighborhoods directly south of the LEHS isn't the greatest. We are in LE proper but in Frisco ISD...not Sunset Pointe though. Investment wise, FISD is where you need to be or Prosper.
HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
I would love to talk to them. I own a local brokerage and work extensively in the area. For first timers it can be overwhelming. The right agent can make a world of difference. Plus, they won't pay any commission and would get a TexAgs rebate.

My email is Cody@MyRobinsonTeam.com and cell is 972.365.0432.

Gig 'em!

Cody

Sponsor Message: Need real estate help in North Texas? Click Here to Save $500
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.