Metroplex
Sponsored by

Automotive Windshield Replacement - Frisco area

999 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Mateo84
merlin403
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Metroplex Ags:

Can someone please recommend a good automotive windshield replacement company in Frisco or surrounding areas?

I had a truck merge in front of me on the Sam Rayburn Tollway kicking rock into my front windshield. The window has cracked to the point where it is beyond repair and needs to be replaced.

Thanks!
Texker
AG
I have State Farm and they recommend:

Mister Glass: 972-669-0951

Safelite:1-800-800-2727
FC12
Whomever you use, report back and let me know how it goes. I'm in Frisco too and will soon replace a windshield.
babyshark
Ive used safelite twice. i went ti them once and they did it in my driveway once. they'll also go to your workplace
littlebitofhifi
AG
I'm in Frisco and just used the Safelite in Plano this week for a replacement on my 4Runner. Super easy to get an appointment online, was in & out in just over an hour and seemed reasonably priced.

Edit to add I made a 7am appointment. Might not be that fast later in the day but if you're the first one in, it was super quick.
Absolute
AG
Used safelite. They were fine.
merlin403
Thanks for the replies!
permabull
AG
Mateo84
AG
I'm sure it was just the installer, but the Safelite in Lewisville did a crappy job on one of my vehicles. They ordered the wrong glass despite confirming everything ahead of time. They broke part of my rearview mirror, and the windshield makes noise at highway speed like a piece of weather stripping or something is not right, but I've never been able to figure out what it was.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.