Metroplex
Sponsored by

Automotive Paint Repair - Grapevine area

1,025 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by gctxag
GrapevineAg 1998
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I got two scratches on the rear bumper of my new (to me, at least) car thanks to not quite pulling far enough into the garage and closing the door. Not sure I feel comfortable trying to handle it on my own. I wanted to see if anyone had recommendations for a paint repair shop in the Grapevine or nearby area. Also wondering how much it may cost to repair or if I need to learn to live with it? Thanks in advance for any advice!
91AggieLawyer
AG
Post a pic of the damage. Depending on what was done and what you're willing to live with, I can step you through the process (possibly easy) or give you an idea of who to call or go to.
wbt5845
AG
It really is pretty easy to do yourself. I don't know about Grapevine, but I got a great paint guy in Arlington.
GrapevineAg 1998
AG
Thanks guys, I'll try to get a picture up tomorrow to see what y'all think!
DallasAg2
AG
Is there someone that can assist with touching up paint so it looks good?

One time, I had a person that worked for a dealership that helped me out for a very cheap price. It looks so much better than just using the touch-up paint. Thanks!
gctxag
AG
Any recommendations for a Grapevine location that can fix a front fender where a couple brackets broke off and is jutting out by an inch?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.