Metroplex
Sponsored by

Vinyl siding replacement (Richardson)

1,541 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by culdeus
TheGreatScott12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to get some estimates on my home. Already had one guy give an insanely ridiculous quote so looking for honest and fair companies. Let me know if you have any one you would recommend.

Thanks,
Jared
culdeus
AG
The stuff is crazy expensive. And it's a pain to install. In a wind hail storm I got insurance to payout and got concrete siding and it wasn't much higher than other types.

2147099161 is contact for my guy that I think has basically retired, but has sold to a really good crew and did several people on my street
culdeus
AG
I'm also in Richardson if you want to come see the places his crews did.
TheGreatScott12
AG
culdeus my email is jscott at marinercapital dot com. Can you email my the company name? I'll try and give them a call today.

Thanks,
Jared
East Dallas Ag
AG
When you get that info would you post it, I am in need of a vendor for this as well.
culdeus
AG
Did that number not work. Guys name is Jerry Drake. I mean he ultimately sold his company but he should put you in contact with good people to at least get a bid.
TheGreatScott12
AG
I'll call him today. Sorry yesterday was a busy day.
East Dallas Ag
AG
Bumping - did anyone ever get in contact with the new crew Culdeus referred? I just called the number and left a message.
Gil Renard
AG
Vinyl still around? It's either SmartSide or Fibercement in most jobs I've seen. Engineered wood has a hail warranty which brittle fibercement doesn't have. Same 1 hour fire assembly
East Dallas Ag
AG
Anyone with recs for a siding company not named, Scott or C&C?
culdeus
AG
I'm pretty sure my guy is totally out of the biz now. Sorry. I tried to contact him as well, and it would seem he's completely retired.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.