Metroplex
Sponsored by

105.3 The Fan Question

2,134 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jbirdag96
sherminator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just kidding I don't listen to that crap. #P1 for life.
Law Hall 69-72
AG
Everybody who listens to the Fan regularly, raise your hands. Thought so.
EastSideAg2002
If I want to listen to sports talk, it beats listening to Corbys World on the ticket on the ride home.
duck79
AG
I listen to Shaan & RJ but that's it. Straight to podcasts after their show.
Phat32
AG
Delete thread ban user
MGS
Where's Greggo?
DE4D
AG
doing endorsements in Colombia?
ElephantRider
AG
Listen to Shan and RJ every morning, used to listed to Ben and Skin. I'll listen to K&C or G-Bag sometimes, but I don't love either.

The people on The Ticket annoy the **** out of me, and ESPN is just bad.
The Shank Ag
Same with others. Will still tune in to Shan and RJ (they get Garrett and Jerry weekly) and used to be a loyal Ben and skin guy. After their exit, I've dropped way off and have been more and more ticket. Jeff Cavanaugh is a Star in the making but mike bacsik and Gavin Dawson have really made that show all about the uneducated/prison listeners. K&C (Kevin is a good ag) were great in the old bit format at night but that magic is lessening now that they took over midday and have been told no more bits

My day

Shan and RJ/musers till 10
Podcast during norm/K&C
BaD after podcast ends
Hardline

Will be following Ben and Skin wherever they end up, be it back at the ticket, Sirius, or insert other station here (highhhhly doubt ESPN, they hated it there other than getting guidance from Galloway).

The 90 day non compete ends in January. Wonder if they have to wait it out just to be on air or even announce where.
duck79
AG
I used to like Jeff but then I got tired of him constantly trying to make a joke in every subject. He has good draft/football info if he would just stop trying to be the guy everyone laughs with.
jbirdag96
AG
Heard talk they may replace the afternoon show on 97.1 Eagle.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.