Metroplex
Sponsored by

Good bbq or texmex near DFW airport?

1,771 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 2wealfth Man
Ag Eng 92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
With a group that has flown in for meetings at a hotel near DFW- any recs for a spot nearby to get food I can't get in Nebraska?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
It's not the best, but hard-8 on 121 is decent
wbt5845
AG
Rosako's is good, but kind of a hybrid soul food / BBQ joint and there can be a significant wait.

https://www.facebook.com/RosakoSoulFoodBBQ/

culdeus
AG
Hard8 is at least trying hard. Is very hit or miss depending on day.
fourth deck
AG
Hole in the wall option that has been consistently good for years: Rudy's Mexican Restaurant on Rochelle in Irving just off of Beltline Rd.

DE4D
AG
tex-mex you can't get in Nebraska... um either Mattito's or Blue Goose
agchino
AG
Meat U Anywhere BBQ in Grapevine is a decent choice for BBQ. I prefer that over Hard-8, but Hard-8 has a better atmosphere.

Esparzas in downtown Grapevine as well for Tex-Mex, or Rio Mambo down 121 just a little bit.
FC12
If you're going Hard 8, go to the location in Coppell. Much closer to the airport than the 121 location.
Know Your Enemy
AG
North Main BBQ in Euless is very close to the airport but only open FRI-SUN. Their ribs are excellent. At least they used to be. Been a long time since I've been there.
Ag Eng 92
AG
Thanks everyone- someone else in the group already had made a reservation at Lamberti's... I guess we're having Italian.
Matsui
AG
Meat u bbq in grapevine
2wealfth Man
AG
Junkhead said:

North Main BBQ in Euless is very close to the airport but only open FRI-SUN. Their ribs are excellent. At least they used to be. Been a long time since I've been there.
The only thing I don't like there is they try serve buffet style and the meat tends to dry out rather quickly.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.