Metroplex
Sponsored by

Roofer Referral?

1,723 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 3rd Generation Ag
Texas Ag Mom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I live in Coppell & I need a new roof. I will be paying cash. I have one bid & I had an appt w/a Coppell based company for an estimate but they were a no show. I would like to at least get a total of 3 bids. Know anyone honest & good?
BosAG06
AG
We used Tarrant Roofing last year and they were great.
cadetjay02
AG
I used Town and Country out of Frisco in the spring. They have several project managers, my guy was Wes and he is a good dude who actually cares about doing a good job and fixing any issues that invariably arise.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Deluxe Roofing

Call Bobby @ 817-966-0444
tywoolz
Lon Smith Roofing out of Ft. Worth is the only people my family has used for years and had good experiences every time.

Sales guy was Tucker and he did a good job for us. His number is (817) 733-0399
Ft.Worth_Ag
AG
Hunter Harrington - Mullins General Construction. 214-534-8765.. Lived with the guy for 2 years. Will shoot you straight.
BrianDemarais
AG
I work in Insurance, so I deal with roofing claims a lot. I'd recommend Tommy Tynes and LoneStar Property Consultants 469-951-2229
3rd Generation Ag
AG
My son. Works with a good company and is an Aggie.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10162516530335437&set=a.10152174057310437&type=3&theater
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.