Metroplex
Sponsored by

Aggie Game Watching Party

1,761 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by wbt5845
redass1876
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags. Looking for an Aggie game watching group for the Clemson game. Saw the Dallas group is doing one in Uptown and trying to find anything else.

If Ellis County has anything, it would be ideal but mostly want to watch the game with some Ags
PlanoAg98
AG
McKinney & Frisco have pretty good game watching parties. They will at least have enough room for everyone to sit. This is not true for the few Dallas game watching parties I've attended.
redass1876
AG
Thanks, biggest issue with uptown is parking. Can't stand that
TheGreatScott12
AG
Shoot an email to EAMC@EllisAggies.org and I bet they'll get you the info. They usually do watch parties.
PlanoAg98
AG
The AFS webpage states there are clubs in both Ennis & Waxahachie.

https://www.aggienetwork.com/clubs/
Jack Bristow
AG
redass1876 said:

Thanks, biggest issue with uptown is parking. Can't stand that
You can park at the Amli Quadrangle parking garage (about 50 yards from the watch party) or valet at Katy Trail Ice House....just walk into the Ice House for a sec and then head to watch party

For a 2:30 kick, parking shouldn't be too bad....this is coming from someone who also loathes Uptown parking
dandaggie78
AG
Ellis County A&M club. Watching the game at Beef O' Brady's in Midlothian at game time. 1000 George Hopper road BTHO Clemson!!!
74OA
AG
Use the Network.
redass1876
AG
dandaggie78 said:

Ellis County A&M club. Watching the game at Beef O' Brady's in Midlothian at game time. 1000 George Hopper road BTHO Clemson!!!
I'll be there. Thanks for all the help everyone
Comeby!
AG
Where's the Frisco one at?
wbt5845
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.