Metroplex
Sponsored by

Personal shuttle from Dallas to Ags games

1,543 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Rod92
Rod92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy Ags -

Class of '92 Ag wants to provide a personal shuttle for Dallas Aggies to the games this fall. That's right. Your personal transportation from Dallas to BCS and back the same day. I have a nice, spacious suburban that can carry up to 6 passengers (3 adults comfortably....the back row is best for kids or small folks). All riders will be your group.

The big benefit is you are the boss. You name the time we leave....I pick you up at your door. You make the calls on where we stop to and from BCS. If you want to stop in Fairfield and have lunch at Sam's or grab some treats at Cooper's, that's what we'll do. In BCS, you don't pay for parking and you don't have to walk a country mile to get to Kyle. I will drop you off and pick you up at Kyle Field (the place of your choice). If you want to have dinner after the game, that's what it will be. I will drop you off at your door. The cost is a flat rate of $300 total per trip (includes gas), regardless of the number of people in your group.

Here's the games I will provide the personal Aggie shuttle:

September 21st --- Auburn

October 12th - Alabama

October 26th - Miss St

November 16th - South Carolina

Also, if you need a ride in Dallas for the Arkansas game at Jerry World, I can do that for $90 (to the game from your home roundtrip....unless you're way outside Dallas).

Should be a fun season. Let's BTHO of them all. To reserve your ride, you can text me at 4692336258. Gig 'em.

Rod92
Rod92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.