Metroplex
Sponsored by

Event Venue for Holiday Party

1,965 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Casey TableTennis
LacyMilaniRealtor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Since I like to keep things in the Aggie Family, does anyone have a cool restaurant, winery, bar, etc that would make a fun event venue? I'm trying to find a place for about 120-150 people in December, on a tight budget.
Since we're calling the "Grapevine/Colleyville/Southlake moms league," I'd prefer it to be somewhere near those places.

Any suggestions?
#1 team champions dfw commercial realty with over 30 years combined experience in the metroplex
https://www.Championsdfw.com
KellerAg15
AG
My wife ('15) works part-time for the city of Grapevine at the Palace Arts Center, I know that she would love to help you out! Let me know if you're interested and I can get you in touch.
duck79
AG
I work for Bishop Cider and people use our Cidercade for events and parties all of the time. It is off of 35/Inwood so not necessarily the area you are looking for but only 15-20 min away.
gvine07
AG
Maybe Cross Timbers Winery at the end of Main Street in Grapevine. I don't know if it's big enough, though
Vade281
AG
We did an event at Round One and it was a blast.
PSN/XBOX/Origin/Epic/Steam/Uplay: Vade281
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
nai06
AG
We had our rehearsal dinner at Rahr many years ago. It was nice and pretty cheap
Casey TableTennis
AG
Loveria has a great tasting menu and a unique wine menu for the area. My wife joined for a Colleyville mom's club event they catered and pretty much everyone she was around loved it. I doubt their location is big enough for your group, but I'm pretty sure they can cater if you have another venue.

Great Scott's is a cool spot with interesting bar/menu. Could host that size, but isn't cheap.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.