Metroplex
Sponsored by

2019 Dallas Area Bus Charter - 11/30 Dallas/Baton Rouge Bus Trip

1,454 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SoCalAg97
PlanoAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There's been some interest so I'm just throwing out a feeler for now to see if there's enough interest. The game time is still TBD but we'd leave Dallas about 10 hours prior to kickoff. It would be the same bus company we use for the College Station trips. I've requested a quote from the bus company and I expect it to be less than $100 per seat round trip. Let me know if there's interest and I will pursue further. Hopefully being the last game of the year, the game will hold some meaningful positioning in our post season play. You can having Thursday Thanksgiving with your family and take off some time Friday night/Saturday morning for the game.

Dallas > Baton Rouge: 6.5 hrs
Pregame: 3 hrs
Football Game: 4 hrs
Bus Load Post Game: 1 hr
Baton Rouge > Dallas: 6.5 hrs
====================
Total Trip Duration: 21 hrs
Craigy
Jason I'm def interested can't commit just yet. Thanks
PlanoAg98
AG
FYI. I got the cost back from the bus company we use for College Station trips. It would be right at $100/person for the bus round trip. They are stating it's more of a 7 - 7 1/2 hour trip since the bus doesn't drive as fast a normal vehicle. They would also need to send a 2nd drive as TXDOT prohibits bus drivers working longer than a 15 hour shift.
SoCalAg97
AG
Me and my buddy would do it!
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

Me and my buddy would do it!
Pass the word around. We need a lot more interest.
SoCalAg97
AG
Will do!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.