Metroplex
Sponsored by

Looking for an Outside Sales opportunity

1,294 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by aggiedadofpanda
JRHatch4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm new to Texags and am looking to network with fellow Aggies in my search for a new career. I graduated A&M in 2013 in RPTS and ended up getting into sales. I've enjoyed my sales jobs for the most part and know that this type of career is what I'd like to do long term, but I'm having trouble finding the right company and commission structure that will allow me to reach my goals, both personally and financially. The company I work for now is a great company and I really enjoy the people / culture, but im seeing now what I didn't see before (and honestly didn't quite understand simply due to inexperience) when I was first hired...that is a low ceiling and unaggressive commission plan. The most senior sales reps barely make six figures and while I've tripled my territory sales in the past couple years and getting to six figures is going to be a stretch. With a 2 year old and a 5 month old at home, and a wife that wants to stay home, I'm anxious to make a transition. I know there are great opportunities and companies out there looking for a quality salesman, I'm just having trouble finding them and navigating through sales job postings' fluff online.

If anyone knows or has an opening, my family and I would be extremely grateful. I currently work for electronic distribution company in Dallas (as a Account Manager), with experience cold calling and growing a new territory.
BrianDemarais
AG
I'm a sales Manager at an Insurance Brokerage in Dallas, Smith-Allen Insurance, I'd be happy to speak with you. Send me an email if you are interested
Brian@smithallen.com

http://www.smithallen.com/careers
Hincemm
AG
email in profile...will you send me your resume?
aggiedadofpanda
AG
I run an Enterprise Sales Region for a Fortune 500 Global Technology Solution Provider. Email in profile. Shoot me over your resume and I'll see if there's anything in my org that would be a fit.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.