Metroplex
Sponsored by

Gutter Replacement Recs

1,886 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by planoaggie123
20ags08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations on a roofing company to replace gutters and some other small things related?

I wasn't a fan of the company I used to replace my roof.

TIA
a.froman
AG
I used this guy and company about a year ago. He is an Aggie and did me a good job.

Lane Barfield
713-898-0487
lane@ccsroofing.com

DFW Manager
CCS Construction & Roofing
WWW.CCSROOFING.COM
schwabbin
AG
Dallas Gutter and Repair did a great job on our house in the L streets a few years back. Brought samples out and gave a reasonable quote with a few different options.
20ags08
AG
Thank you for the help!

Really appreciate it.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Depending where you are Frazier Roofing & Gutter is who we always use. They don't size anything too small and do a great job
planoaggie123
AG
Bumping thread.

We have spouts going under ground and one or two seem to possibly not work well and guessing could be clogged under somewhere. Looking for repair recommendations.
txag2008
AG
Jedco Gutters
planoaggie123
AG
Thanks. Sent them a message. Have a few emails out now. Honestly no idea what the cost for this could be so want to make sure I get several companies to bid.
Texker
AG
I've used Dallas Gutter & Repair for years.
planoaggie123
AG
Messaged them too.

I heard back from Jedco once already and they recommended getting a plumber to come out with an auger.

I am tempted to seal off the darn things and just put extention spouts in the places we have underground spouts and be done with it...seems like the underground spouts require much more maintenance or at a minimum put up those gutter covers. I am still not sure where my underground gutters lead to and I have been on my hands and knees looking through our yard with no luck...
jograki
AG
We are also in Plano and have been collecting a few bids for Gutter Replacement. We most likely will go with Goode Gutters, which was recommended from NextDoor neighbors.
planoaggie123
AG
I actually think i messaged them too last night. I sent several messages from websites and believe they were one. Only one response so far today. Will start reaching out again tomorrow if not responses.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.