Metroplex
Sponsored by

Vasectomy doctor recs in Dallas?

4,205 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by oldschool87
AgAttack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My time has come. My oats are sown.
GTBullitt68
AG
I recommend Dr Dan French. I used him back at the start of April. Very generous with the numbing and it was a quick procedure. Plus he's an Aggie.
Hincemm
AG
GTBullitt68 said:

I recommend Dr Dan French. I used him back at the start of April. Very generous with the numbing and it was a quick procedure. Plus he's an Aggie.
nothing like talking aggie football while having your manhood stripped away
752bro4
AG
Hincemm said:

GTBullitt68 said:

So basically reliving the Fran years?
HysteriAg
AG
Keith Waguespack is a former Aggie football player and an excellent urologist. He did mine. He's in Irving.
babyshark
Coworker had a 5 year old & 3 year old twins. Got snipped after the twins. Been back twice since and tested successfully that he had no swimmers. Last week his daughter was born. Lolz oops.

I suggest having your wife's tubes removed. Or live in fear.
Buford Tannen
AG
Oh dear.
BosAG06
AG
babyshark said:

Coworker had a 5 year old & 3 year old twins. Got snipped after the twins. Been back twice since and tested successfully that he had no swimmers. Last week his daughter was born. Lolz oops.

Did he get a DNA test to make sure it wasn't the pool boys??
O'Doyle Rules
AG
Yep. Time for a paternity test.
AgAttack
AG
752bro4 said:

Hincemm said:

GTBullitt68 said:

So basically reliving the Fran years?
AgAttack
AG
babyshark said:

Joseydog
AG
I have a friend who is a urologist (in Little Rock not DFW). He has had 17 men complain about pregnancies after a vasectomy. After testing, he has had 17 men go home to have serious conversations with their wives.

Another friend had a child eight years after his vasectomy (not doctor from above). After testing, he was not at zero.

Moral: Choose wisely!
SuzyQ06
Might be time to talk to a family lawyer. Have him call me.

Also, my brother, Eric Smith, is a urologist. He has had a couple men come back complaining about their vasectomies. Unfortunately or not, those vasectomies worked.
aggielostinETX
AG
SuzyQ06 said:

Might be time to talk to a family lawyer. Have him call me.

Also, my brother, Eric Smith, is a urologist. He has had a couple men come back complaining about their vasectomies. Unfortunately or not, those vasectomies worked.
My wife and I were in Mexico 8 months after our daughter was born. I had a vasectomy months prior. She thought she had little stomach bug from down there. Fast forward 1 week, she is 3 months pregnant. I call for a follow up and tell the Dr she's pregnant. He immediately starts taking copious notes and explains that this may not be a a good day. Asks for a sample, I deliver the next day and wait on the phone call. 4pm, Doc calls. "This is the least awkward of the two awkward conversations we could have. You are still fertile"

So I got to have two vasectomies.

Lots of Docs like to claim it doesn't happen, but IIRC the actual failure rate is somewhere between 1-2% over 5 years.

Yesterday
AG
Had our third kid about a year after my first vasectomy. I did not get tested until after the wife told me. Doctor called me two days after the first test and said I still had swimmers. Told him he owes me a college education but settled for a free second go at it.

I had a good time telling the wife that the doctor assured me there was no sperm in my samples. The look of "I swear to god I didn't cheat" on her face was great.

Do your follow up!!

Damn Deats. Our ears must have been ringing.
aggielostinETX
AG
03ki11erAG said:

Had our third kid about a year after my first vasectomy. I did not get tested until after the wife told me. Doctor called me two days after the first test and said I still had swimmers. Told him he owes me a college education but settled for a free second go at it.

I had a good time telling the wife that the doctor assured me there was no sperm in my samples. The look of "I swear to god I didn't cheat" on her face was great.

Do your follow up!!

"I swear to god I didn't cheat" on her face was great. - it's a great look. Considering my wife about had a breakdown bc this was our fourth and was only 14 months after our third, I was pretty sure she was faithful before the test.

I had clean tests at 2 and 6 weeks after the first one. He tested at 4 and 10 the second time.
In Texas, you have no standing to sue for future kid costs**, so a second one is all you get. We did know someone else who's Doc put $5k in a 529 for the kid.

** You can sue for loss of marital bliss, but woe to the man that is bold enough to testify that he is no longer attracted to his wife after another kid.
Yesterday
AG
Deats said:

03ki11erAG said:

Do your follow up!!

"I swear to god I didn't cheat" on her face was great. - it's a great look. Considering my wife about had a breakdown bc this was our fourth and was only 14 months after our third, I was pretty sure she was faithful before the test.

I had clean tests at 2 and 6 weeks after the first one. He tested at 4 and 10 the second time.
In Texas, you have no standing to sue for future kid costs**, so a second one is all you get. We did know someone else who's Doc put $5k in a 529 for the kid.

** You can sue for loss of marital bliss, but woe to the man that is bold enough to testify that he is no longer attracted to his wife after another kid.

We both had a break down. Wife thought she was having a 3-4 day hangover. She was late about 4 weeks. She finally took the test and I damn near started crying. Drove right to the store and bought three more tests.

I can't believe yours failed after two follow up tests. I don't care how faithful a marriage is, you have to raise an eyebrow when that happens. Haha
aggielostinETX
AG
03ki11erAG said:

Deats said:

03ki11erAG said:

Do your follow up!!

We both had a break down. Wife thought she was having a 3-4 day hangover. She was late about 4 weeks. She finally took the test and I damn near started crying. Drove right to the store and bought three more tests.

I can't believe yours failed after two follow up tests. I don't care how faithful a marriage is, you have to raise an eyebrow when that happens. Haha

Oh, he tested me again. I was blowing live swimmers.
babyshark
Yeah he ran back to the doc after finding out. Thankfully (or not) he had swimmers again.
AgAttack
AG
You guys are scaring me a bit. Wild stories!
aggielostinETX
AG
AgAttack said:

You guys are scaring me a bit. Wild stories!

Go read the 400 page OB thread
aggielostinETX
AG
https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/2501217/1

I thought it was longer
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
GTBullitt68 said:

His uncle, Bob French, is a TV weatherman in BCS.

Get snipped, catch up on Aggie sports and the latest weather forecast.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional sports advice.
babyshark
Deats said:

I thought it was longer

Your doctor said that? Uncalled for.
oldschool87
AG
Don't Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.