Howdy fellow Aggies! I'm Lacy Milani '07 with a degree in Biomedical Science and my husband is '06 with a degree in Computer Science. We have two boys that are future Fightin' Texas Aggie classes of 2036 and 2039! We enjoy going to our ranch in the Hill Country, rescuing and fostering animals, Aggie sports, and exploring breweries/wineries!

I'm a realtor in the DFW metroplex with Keller Williams DFW and my team is #1 in Keller Williams DFW for top producers. Our focus is predominately on helping families find homes in which they can make memories. We have offices in Southlake and Grapevine, but we have sold over 3,000 homes all over DFW in the last 30 years.

Our in-house marketing team does photography, aerial photography, videos, and advertising. In addition, we are highly trained at listing homes competitively, negotiating contracts even in multiple-offer situations, and making sure we get our clients the most value for their investment.

We are so excited to connect with fellow Aggies in the DFW Metroplex! If you, or anyone you know, is looking to buy or sell real estate around Dallas/Fort Worth, please give me a call at 214-228-7936! I send gift cards for every referral I receive, and I pride myself in not only making happy clients, but happy friends! I'm excited to share some market knowledge, help protest property taxes, or just share some fun things to do and places to eat around the area! My clients aren't just business relationships; they become family. So contact me and let's find you your dream home! Gig 'em!

Lacy
lacymilani@kw.com
214-228-7936