Metroplex
Sponsored by

Don't Be Ordinary. Be XOTIC!

1,422 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Jack Bristow
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Howdy Ags!

I'm Brad Adam, and like many of you, I was raised in a family that bleeds maroon and white. Also like many of you, I'm an avid hunter and angler that's loved the outdoors all my life.

Alongside the thrill of my favorite hobby (I've held it deer for decades), I've always had a strong appreciation for apparel design, something I now want to share with the TexAgs community!

My story is a simple one. I've been hunting and fishing all over the world for many years, and I've tried to find the perfect fishing and camo apparel without much success. Eventually, I decided to create my own line and share it with the world: Xotic Camo and Fishing Gear.

This has been my life love, and we're just now starting to get some serious momentum going. We've worked on creating the perfect pattern for a year, after quite a bit of trial and error. Now, I think we've found one that Aggies will be proud to wear not just while hunting or fishing, but in their daily life.

My thought process is this: for people who really love to hunt and fish, the lifestyle never really leaves you. It's part of who you are. I wanted to create a product that made the transition between function and style a seamless one.

I ultimately wanted to make something that made people feel:
  • Confident in comfort
  • Confident in how they look
  • Confident in performance
  • Confident in the consistency of the product, no matter the variant
If you'd like to see more of the design and products, I've posted some photos below per Rule 1 You can also check out the Xotic website for the full listing and all the specs.

Where would you like to wear you Xotic gear on an adventure? Tell us and you'll be entered to win a $100 gift card!

Obligatory Rule #1

Duncan Idaho
Based off the name, I thought there was a new strip club in Arlington
Ol Jock 99
AG
Quote:

Where would you like to wear you Xotic gear on an adventure? Tell us and you'll be entered to win a $100 gift card!

I'm going elk hunting in the Bitterroot Mountains in Sept. and I have a good camera. I'm sure we could work out something.
XoticCamo&Fishing

Howdy Ags,

New Product Announcement!!

Now introducing our Xotic Hybrid Button Down Shirts in "MAROON".

All of our shirts are made with stain release, anti-microbial, and a small amount of Spandex to make sure none of your movement is restricted. Our cooling technology works to keep you comfortable under the sun with UV protection.

• 92% Polyester 8% Spandex
  • UV Protected
  • Superior breathability
  • Moisture wicking
  • Anti-microbial

Get your gear at: https://xoticcamoandfishing.com/collections/button-down-fishing-shirts

USE CODE: TEXAGS25 "TO RECEIVE 25% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER"
Jack Bristow
AG
When is/was the drawing for the $100 gift card? The promo was listed a month ago
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.