Metroplex
Sponsored by

North Texas Pool Co. Rec's

726 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by benMath08
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any good Ags to recommend for a new pool around Plano/Frisco/McKinney? Thx.
cadetjay02
AG
Get quotes from Riverbend, Prestige, Robertson, Foley, and Gold Medal. Prepare to be shocked by how much they cost. Somebody on here recently said Foley charged them for creating a design but tell any company no if they want that. I went with Riverbend a few years ago and have been happy other than writing the check.
HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
Good advice from Jay.

We used Hauk but spoke with ones from Jay's list.

Sticker Shock is probably going to be a part of this.

We hated the process of building, but we love our pool.
Sponsor Message: Need real estate help in North Texas? Click Here to Save $500
Texker
AG
Ours was built by http://customoutdoortrends.com/ It's an awesome pool and fortunately came with the house and was only 2 years old. Their website has a pretty decent cost estimator.
DallasAggie89
AG
Medallion Pools in Frisco
nortex97
AG
Thx very much all above. Will check those guys out/call. I really only want an estimate from two as I can't stand dealing with the pitches. But, I laughed that they want to charge just to do the estimate nowadays.
benMath08
AG
We're in the early stages of doing some pool and patio research. This thread and an older one have been pretty helpful.

One of the questions we have at the moment is concrete vs fiberglass. Seems like the websites/companies we find praising fiberglass are also trying to sell it, but it does seem like there's a lot of upside. The shells are premade but if there's one we like then does that matter?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.