Metroplex
Sponsored by

DAMC 27th Annual Aggie Crawfish Boil- Rain or Shine

2 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by investorAg83
castrop08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Join us for one of the biggest annual gatherings of local-area Aggies. This Dallas A&M Club tradition brings together Aggies and friends of Texas A&M for a fun day of camaraderie - while tremendously supporting our DAMC scholarship funding. It's a great way to catch up with old friends and meet fellow Dallas Aggies. This fun, hours-long event includes all-you-can-eat Cajun crawfish, Coors Light beers, raffle for awesome prizes, miscellaneous vendors and live music!

TICKETS: http://tx.ag/DAMCcrawfish2019
$40 per person until 11:59pm on May 12;
$45 per person from May 13 until 6:00pm on May 17;
$50 per person at event.

T-SHIRTS
First 400 attendees arriving at the event will receive a commemorative event t-shirt; various sizes distributed on first-come/first-served basis.

* Note: Our venue has big indoor seating so we'll have space for you rain or shine!

Know Your Enemy
AG
It might help if you post the date of the event. Just a thought.
NawlinsAg05
I'm curious from the folks that went to hear how the venue was and how the crawfish were? I heard it was being catered by Cajun Crawfish Company, who I've used before when buying live crawfish.
investorAg83
AG
NawlinsAg05 said:

I'm curious from the folks that went to hear how the venue was and how the crawfish were? I heard it was being catered by Cajun Crawfish Company, who I've used before when buying live crawfish.
I thought it was awesome. Venue was great even with the rain. Crawfish were some of the best I've had (especially with the additional spice) and I got a freaking mound of them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.