Metroplex
Sponsored by

Movers in Dallas?

828 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by big ben
Pignorant
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any suggestions for movers in the Dallas area?
Rice and Fries
AB Moving. I had a few good trips with them
investorAg83
AG
Fantastic Moves. Aggie owned and great service.
BrianDemarais
AG
I recommend Fantastic Moves as well. They've moved me personally and my office. And as mentioned above, Aggie owned.
Red Rover
AG
+1 for AB Moving. We used them approximately 4 years ago and they did a good job. Aggie owned as well. I forgot the owners name (maybe Matt?), but he came over during the move to check on things and to meet me since I mentioned I'd heard about them on Texags.
JBLHAG03
AG
I used AB Moving for the second time recently and wasnt that impressed. They charge hourly and wrap the crap out of every single item, which probably doubles the time actually needed to move. I dont need my mattresses wrapped in blankets and plastic.
babyshark
AB was great and super fast for me
Texker
AG
I used AB Moving last year. They were ok but their billing staff was useless. Also if you have a strong opinion about tipping (hello Sonic or random restaurant order takers) then I would avoid them.
big ben
AG
Used AB twice, satisfied both times. I told then what to wrap and what not too in order to save time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.