Metroplex
Sponsored by

Looking for moving boxes

479 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TexAggee05
Ag-Spirit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have any moving boxes they are trying to get rid of or knows of a place that sales them at a pretty good rate in the area?
Texker
AG
We were fortunate to have some given to us but still needed more. We bought some from boxes4u, Lowe's and HD.
schwabbin
AG
Moving is the worst. T&P
Buford Tannen
AG
I have about 19 trillion I would be willing to part with. In lake highlands. How can I get in contact with you.
FightinTAC08
AG
I would search Facebook Marketplace and Nextdoor - we found a ton that way a few months ago when moving. some people charged and some were free.

We still bought plenty of boxes as well, and have the following suggestions:

1. TV boxes - Uhaul storage stores or HD/Lowe's- expensive but worth the price
2. Large picture/mirror boxes - Uhaul storage stores - for anything nice you don't wan't risk of damage
3. Heavy Duty Large and Extra Large for moving pictures frames, diplomas
3. i think it was the "medium" size boxes, but HD has no handles built in but Lowe's does. not necessary all the time, but was helpful in some instances given the boxes were basically the same size and price.
3. go to spec's or total wine to get free wine/liquor boxes to move your wine, liquor, and anything else glass related since it already has the dividers in the box.

Maybe this was TMI, but having just gone through the ordeal figured i would share.

Ag-Spirit
AG
PM sent with my contact information
Ol Jock 99
AG
We did the rental bins last move and liked it a lot. They held more and were very damage resistant. Still had to supplement with some cardboard, but MUCH less.
TexAggee05
AG
We just finished moving and have tons trying to get rid of.

Boxes sold!
Nice to meet you Spirit, good luck with the move!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.