Metroplex
Sponsored by

Frisco City Council Elections

1,316 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by bac
FriscoKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://shonafrisco.com/frisco-city-council-member-and-mayor-pro-tem-shona-huffman-seeks-re-election-in-may-campaign/

Vote for Shona
FriscoKid
AG
bco2003
AG
FriscoKid said:

The responses Shona's challengers gave on the candidate forum below showed their ineptitude for this role. Definitely voting for Shona as well.

https://www.facebook.com/922128534509284/posts/2154647397924052/

Will also be voting yes for the bond proposals.

I haven't researched any of the Frisco ISD trustee candidates. Know any good/bad things about them?
FriscoKid
AG
I got a dozen or so of my neighbors to the polls today. I'm not associated with any campaign, but the effort to lib up Frisco got me fired up.
NashvilleAg16
AG
The wife and I are looking at making a move to the Frisco area in the next few months. Before we get too far along in this process, I have to ask - has the lib movement had any measure of success?

That's one of the biggest factors, among many, that we are trying to hightail it out of Austin. The last thing I want is to plant roots in a place that's turning sour.
gvine07
AG
ATXAg16 said:

The wife and I are looking at making a move to the Frisco area in the next few months. Before we get too far along in this process, I have to ask - has the lib movement had any measure of success?

That's one of the biggest factors, among many, that we are trying to hightail it out of Austin. The last thing I want is to plant roots in a place that's turning sour.
It's different in local elections... It's not like the liberals in Austin. They aren't going to have resolutions about the military in Iraq, or publicly post the names of people who use a lot of water. They don't run businesses out of town

People are moving to Frisco because there are a lot of nice amenities. You'll have to pay for them but the money isn't leaving their community. Denton and Collin County are both very red
bco2003
AG
gvine07 said:

Denton and Collin County are both very red
The overal lib/conservative political climate is certainly more involved than the Beto/Cruz election, but the Denton & Collin county results were much closer than I expected/wanted. The gap will continue to narrow.

bac
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.