Metroplex
Sponsored by

Bomb factory - music venue - general admission question

1,025 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Red Rover
progress
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
howdy y'all.
does anyone have any insight into how early people get there to get front row for a show?
wife and i are seeing killers next Thurs - and doors open at 7p.

do people line up at 1p? 2p?

let me know if you have any insight.
Old School Brother
For a show like that, I would bet the line will start forming that morning, by noon at the latest. For Sturgill Simpson a couple years ago, we showed up an hour and a half early, were probably around 100-150 people back in line, but still were 2nd row in the center of the stage.
For Bon Iver last year, we showed up 2 hours early, and the line was 3 blocks down the street.
SbisaVictim95
AG
If the Brandi Carlile show a few weeks ago is any indication I'd get in line now. I didn't really care to see the headliner so I thought I'd show up about an hour after doors open.... .I had to go to the end of the line about 2 blocks away. It moved fast and I was in to see the end of the opener but it was pretty annoying
aggielostinETX
AG
I wouldn't go
AW 1880
AG
I saw Jason Isbell there last time he was in town. The line was at least two blocks long if not longer.
progress
AG
AW 1880 said:

I saw Jason Isbell there last time he was in town. The line was at least two blocks long if not longer.
what time did you get there?
AW 1880
AG
About the time the starting act (James McMurtry) was getting started.
jpd301
AG
Don't park here or you may end up on youtube...
Red Rover
AG
I got pepper sprayed at the Bomb Factory when the police were breaking up a Pantera concert in the early 90's. Good memories and such.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.