Metroplex
Sponsored by

Garage door recs

1,317 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by hbc07
Rice and Fries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy Ags,

Our garage door decided to **** itself this morning. Anyways. We will be needing a new one it looks like. So I have two questions

1. How much should one expect to pay for the new door and installation? The motor still works. Track and door itself are broke

2. Any Aggie garage door companies out there you'd recommend? We're in Plano.
Absolute
AG
Not Aggie, but have had good experiences with Apple Garage Doors. Price varies with size and type. 500 - 1000 range probably.
planoaggie123
AG
We like Plano Overhead. We have used them a few times. I tend to use smaller "outfits" for work around the house but they have always been good to us for repairs / general maintenance. The service is personable and every time it seemsl ike they add a little extra value to the service without charge.
Texker
AG
Another vote for Plano Overhead. I've been a customer for years. They were just out in December and did a total system replacement (door, opener, spring and all new track)on the place we just bought. Highly recommend the double steel insulated door, nylon roller upgrade, and perimeter seal.
rynning
AG
Also Tommy in Frisco. Will be there whenever you need him. Once when our opener went out after a lightning strike, I called him. He asked me a few questions, then told me what part to order. When the part arrived, he walked me through the installation and charged me nothing.
hbc07
AG
Est. cost?
[url]http://hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroyedtheworldyet.com[/url]
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.