Metroplex
Sponsored by

Best crawfish deal in dfw?

1,668 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 713nervy
tclub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone know of any restaurants with some good deals right now?
mAgnoliAg
AG
On a side note anybody have a really good place to buy a lot of live crawfish. Probably about 150 pounds
BigNastyNate
AG
mAgnoliAg said:

On a side note anybody have a really good place to buy a lot of live crawfish. Probably about 150 pounds

Capt'n Daves Seafood in Plano.
I should be studying 11
AG
Cajun Crawfish Company in Lewisville off of 121-Business.

Been buying live crawfish from them for years for our annual boil. Always great to work with and their crawfish are the best around. Always clean and never had any issues with dead or tiny crawfish.
oldschool87
AG
469 767 2645...
Order by Friday AN pick up Saturday...
20ags08
AG
2nd Vote for Cajun Crawfish Company. Very friendly and great service. Were passing out margs last year to people in line waiting to pick up bags on Cince de Mayo.
Signel
AG
Cajun Crawfish Company.. Back in the day, they'd also offer pickup in grapevine at Big Fish. I'm not sure if they still do it or not though.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Signel said:

Cajun Crawfish Company.. Back in the day, they'd also offer pickup in grapevine at Big Fish. I'm not sure if they still do it or not though.

Grapevine is much closer to me as I'm in Arlington near downtown. Was really looking for something a little closer than Lewisville or Plano
mavsfan4ever
AG
tclub said:

Anyone know of any restaurants with some good deals right now?

Not sure where you are but Big Shucks is awesome in Dallas (or Aw Shucks...2 different locations). I've only gotten crawfish a couple of times from them but I know they have it. I always get oysters, ceviche, Caldo, and/or a po'boy and they are all amazing.
yell_on_6th st
AG
There is no good food in dfw.
Comeby!
AG
Punets!
713nervy
AG
Red Claw off of Frankfurt and Tollway - $10.99/lb 2 weeks ago when I went.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.