Metroplex
Sponsored by

looking for contractor to help with construction problem

615 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Corps_Ag12
marqueebrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Our company is remodeling one of our buildings, and trying to work in it during construction. The current contractor has tried to wall off the area being remodeled from the rest of the building, but there is still a LOT of problems with dust and fumes. I have suggested that we try to create some kind of negative pressure environment in the area being remodeled, so the dust etc. is pulled out of the building.

My question is, can anyone recommend a contractor in the D/FW (Arlington) area who has some knowledge in this sort of project who could help us out? Our construction contractor seems to be a bit over his head as far as solving this problem.

Thanks in advance, if you have any suggestions / recommendations please email me at brad the aggie AT gmail dot com. Brad
Spaceship
AG
Texas Air Systems or Certapro could probably rent some negative air machines to you.
Goose
AG
If the construction area has a window to the exterior, they can pull the pane of glass and replace it with a plywood blank that has an exhaust fan installed in it. It's pretty common during interior buildouts in high rise buildings. Simple, works.
Corps_Ag12
AG
You might be sharing a return/supply air vent with them and the dust is getting sucked up and pushed back into your space. They need to cover the returns with filter fabric at the very least.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.