Metroplex
Sponsored by

ISO Guest House (or similar) For Rent

1,118 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Rossticus
kkey18
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ISO of a guest house for rent near the downtown Dallas area if anyone knows of anything. I have tried looking on various websites but if any Aggies have anything available, please let me know.
TxAggieGirl08
AG
This a friend of mine's house, one of them is an Aggie. Not sure how big you need though.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/plus/14741205?location=Dallas%2C%20TX%2C%20United%20States&adults=2&guests=1&toddlers=0&s=V9BwRwK9
mAgnoliAg
AG
I think he's looking for long term.
Duncan Idaho
You got a budget in mind?
kkey18
AG
I was possibly looking for something long term, as opposed to an apartment. I am gone for work Monday-Thursday so living somewhere on a private property is ideal. (Budget ideally ~$900 a month or less)
Rossticus
I'm moving to Dallas at the beginning of March and will be working near downtown. I'll pretty much have the opposite schedule as I'll work M-F and be gone most weekends. If you can't find a guesthouse and might be open to going in on a roommate arrangement of some kind let me know and I'll post my email address. Trying to save money while I figure out what to do with my house in San Antonio so I'm flexible as to long or short term.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.