Metroplex
Sponsored by

State Auto Homeowners Insurance - Thoughts?

689 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Braxton.Sherrill
Rice and Fries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone else use this company for homeowner's insurance?

They are offering a $1650/year insurance policy which is a lot lower than what I've been quoted from others. Usually if it sounds too good to be true, it is.
kingj3
AG
I sell a lot of their homeowner's product in DFW. I'm certainly willing to take a look at it for you if you'd like.

469 six five6 eightyfour 7 seven
Glang18
AG
Agreed, I work for the largest insurance brokerage in Texas, and State Auto definitely blows other rates out of the water sometimes. They have a pretty solid policy, just make sure it's an HO3, with replacement cost on your personal property with all the water coverages endorsed.
Rice and Fries
Glang18 said:

Agreed, I work for the largest insurance brokerage in Texas, and State Auto definitely blows other rates out of the water sometimes. They have a pretty solid policy, just make sure it's an HO3, with replacement cost on your personal property with all the water coverages endorsed.
How would you compare them to USAA?
Braxton.Sherrill
AG
I previously worked in personal lines insurance, and came across USAA alot.

The best thing they do is brainwash their customers into thinking they have something great.

They are just like the rest of them with rates that are usually a little higher.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.