Metroplex
Sponsored by

Housekeeper Available - Frisco/Prosper/Plano

1,112 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Troy92Tx
AggieMainland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone need a housekeeper in the Frisco/Prosper/Plano area? I've seen people asking previously.

My housekeeper of the last 8 years has a few new spots open in her schedule and I told her I would ask around. Most of the people she works for have been with her for 10+ years. Some have recently downsized after all the kids moved off to college and another family relocated to a different state. Super nice lady. Highly recommend.

-prefers a Weekly schedule...but bi-weekly is a possibility. Does basic laundry as well if needed.
-she said she mostly does houses in the 3,000-5,500 sq ft range but that seems like 90% of houses in North Dallas. Mostly does weekly so its usually bigger homes.
-she said she will only work for friendly people haha. *pats self on back*
-Frisco/Prosper/Plano area but is somewhat flexible. I think she is even in N. Dallas on one day (635/tollway)

Email me at aggiemainland @ gmail.com and I can pass on her phone number.
Troy92Tx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mainland - currently traveling but my wife has been bugging me about this for months. I'll contact you on Friday when I'm back in town. Happy wife, happy life.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.