Metroplex
Sponsored by

Astros?

1,419 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Keeper of The Spirits
Jett01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Asking for a friend...for real.

Any bars/restaurants in Uptown or Downtown Dallas my friend can go to tomorrow to watch the Astros game without being harassed?
powerbelly
AG
As long as he isnt going to be an ass, any place showing the game will be fine.
True Anomaly
AG
powerbelly said:

As long as he isnt going to be an ass, any place showing the game will be fine.
This. It's a pretty simple idea- following the Golden Rule yields remarkably positive results
AgsWin2011
AG
Yet if it were a Rangers fan in Houston...
ChipFTAC01
AG
I'm a Rangers fan in Houston and watched several of the World series games out in bars and never got **** for it.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
I didn't realize the Rangers had fans right now? I am sure if the sniff the playoffs again they will be out there.

-loved living in Dallas proper but Houston will always be my sports love; props to Boston for killing it this year
fistofsouth
Keeper of The Spirits said:

I didn't realize the Rangers had fans right now? I am sure if the sniff the playoffs again they will be out there.

-loved living in Dallas proper but Houston will always be my sports love; props to Boston for killing it this year
Why are Houston fans so obsessed with everything Dallas? I mean from a sports perspective it isn't even close. Where is the tine NHL franchise? How about a NASCAR track?

Get over it yo. DFW compares itself to Chicago and LA not H-Town.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
And trolled! Got'em coach
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.