Metroplex
Sponsored by

Which one of you did this?

1,376 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by dave94
PlanoAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Old Tom Morris
Is that the "Burger King" Bar where the wife of that Cowboys game party mass shooter from last year worked? (the shooter went there before looking for her, and had she been there, may have shot the bar up)
Old Tom Morris
Looks like it is. And this may be why it is now out of business.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/06/07/bar-sued-mass-shooting-plano-home/
PlanoAg98
AG
Yes. That the bar. The Local Public House. It stayed open for a while after the shooting. Eventually, they forfeited their liquor license as a self discipline to the TABC investigation. The company also own The Velvet Elvis Lounge in Dallas.
dave94
AG
Wow, I hadn't read the full findings of the investigation. That tragedy could have been averted at so many different points.

I've been to plenty of bars where the staff puts up with the actions of the ultra-regulars, but the fact that the second bartender and owner opted not to call the cops after the gun is just ridiculous.

It sounds like the first bartender was trying to do the right thing, but she can't escape the fact that she kept serving him. I wonder if they were all scared he would snap and lose it right there if they did anything.

Either way, call the damn police when he leaves at least, and then maybe those people are still alive today. Horrible.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.