Metroplex
Sponsored by

Security System/Monitor

1,381 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by condoaggie
Ag86Sig83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
With the recent storms, our home security system blew its circuit board. My wife wants to take this opportunity to upgrade our 20+ year old system. The company we currently use is local. Any recommendations on a Security Company? It doesn't matter whether it is a small local company or large ADT, Smith Thompson company. I'm going to have a few give us recommendations.

752bro4
AG
Currently with Smith Thompson, but am considering going to the Ring system for the full house.
BrianDemarais
AG
I've heard great things about Guardian for price and quality.
Pro Ag
AG
Brinks Home Security is local and I've liked them.
planoaggie123
AG
We have Smith Thompson. No bells or whistles. Just something that makes a loud noise and makes a call in case someone where to break in. For basic monitoring, its hard to beat on pricing. I have heard good things about DFW Security as well but never tried. I have occasionally thought about going to a "smarter" home security but may wait for the next home in a year or two....
debased
AG
We also have Smith Thompson for basic monitoring. Don't really have any complaints. It's nice that if you pay for a full year at once, you get a month free.
fistofsouth
I've found my U.S. Army license plates to be more than enough and they're free.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Hawk Security
condoaggie
AG
DFW Security. We have the SMART system. We can monitor thru a IPhone app.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.