Metroplex
Sponsored by

Contractor Rec - Flooded House

849 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by aggielostinETX
harge57
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think I need to start lining up a contractor for my house as it flooded during the recent rains. I had a about a foot of water through the entire house.

Still waiting on a flood cleanup place to become available, but I thought it might be good to talk to a contractor to prepare for the assessment and future rebuild.

Any rec's?

I am on Goforth near White Rock.
BrianDemarais
AG
Johnny Marvin with Striker Home Design. He is a very honest and good guy. I work in Insurance and he's helped many of my clients over the years. He's also done work at my house.

Johnny Marvin
Striker Roofing and Home Design
972-528-7987
harge57
AG
Still looking around for good contractors. Striker is a possibility, but would like to talk to one or two more.

My house has been gutted 4 feet and down, so this is a very large project. We are also contemplating doing an add on since everything is already gutted.

Looking for a contractor with more house add on and renovation experience.

In the White Rock Area
East Dallas Ag
AG
Man that sucks and I am sorry you are having to go through that. By flood clean up, are you still waiting on restoration to come by? I had a client flood on Goforth and restoration was out there next day, can get you their info if you want it. Also keep in my any new square footage will most likely have to be built above the 100 yr flood elevation.
harge57
AG
I have had it gutted and dried out, looking for someone to help with rebuild.
aggielostinETX
AG
harge57 said:

I think I need to start lining up a contractor for my house as it flooded during the recent rains. I had a about a foot of water through the entire house.

Still waiting on a flood cleanup place to become available, but I thought it might be good to talk to a contractor to prepare for the assessment and future rebuild.

Any rec's?

I am on Goforth near White Rock.
Man that sux...

I saw the picture of the water at stop sign of Lanshire/Lawther and Goforth...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.