Metroplex
Sponsored by

Vasectomy Doctor Recommendation in DFW

2,819 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Ol Jock 99
chn4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's that time....
bac
AG
Urology Clinics Of North Texas

Dr. Chester Graham

(214) 691-1902

Presbyterian Hospital of Allen, Professional Building
1105 Central Expressway North, Suite 360
Allen TX 75013

Good luck. I'm no Superman, but I really don't get how some guys say how awful it is. It was mildly uncomfortable for a bit during the procedure, but the whole thing was like 10 minutes. Do the frozen peas for 2 days and you'll be fine.
HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
Dr Graham did mine as well....and true, it's not that bad. But wives don't know that, so milk it for all it's worth.
Sponsor Message: Need real estate help in North Texas? Click Here to Save $500
aezmvp
I need this as well unfortunately. Thanks for the recommendation.
Hincemm
AG
I had dr colini in Mansfield. No issues.

Get it done on Friday in the fall so you can ice your balls all weekend watching football.
Aggiewes
AG
Agree with the comments above... not that bad. Just make sure it is a good football/movie weekend. Also - No Scalpel Version (NSV) worked well for me. My doc (don't remember his name) used that. Look it up and you can get all the details.

Wes '87
HBCanine08
AG
Any of you get the procedure done and then reversed?

Thinking of getting the procedure done next year.
_lefraud_
AG
Ask this guy

Aries
Yes they do but we know how y'all have "man injuries" so we treat you like a puppy.
GIGEMeh
Dr. Mootha, seriously.

I had a ton of anxiety about getting it done, but the anxiety itself was the worst part of it by far.
aggie_wes
AG
Dr Bamberger did mine in Fort Worth. It was problem free.
planoaggie123
AG
GIGEMeh said:

Dr. Mootha, seriously.

I had a ton of anxiety about getting it done, but the anxiety itself was the worst part of it by far.

Dr Mootha is who I used earlier this year. Procedure was much easier than anticipated. There was mild discomfort but not much. I drove myself home after. They are good about answering questions if you have them but what I like is you do "consult" and procedure all on same visit (no need for multiple visits). They give you stuff to read and sign in advance so the day of procedure he just asks if you have any questions and that's about all. Advice is to ice probably even more than you think you need to and 100% take it easy for the next 7 - 10 days. I have two relatively young kids and I did not pick either up for 7 days and was minimal for another week after that. Not worth any potential complications. Oh yea...don't be dumb and skip the follow up...
Yesterday
AG
Do the follow up!!!! I got my nuts snipped last October and we're due with our third in December! Yes it's mine. Went back to the follow up after the wife got preggo and thanfully my boys were still sending rounds down range.
TechnoAg
AG
Dr. French is an Aggie and in Dallas at 75 and Royal. We chatted about school while he was doing the business.
Post removed:
by user
_lefraud_
AG
03ki11erAG said:

Do the follow up!!!! I got my nuts snipped last October and we're due with our third in December! Yes it's mine. Went back to the follow up after the wife got preggo and thanfully my boys were still sending rounds down range.

Talk about something your wife will NEVER let you live down.
Yesterday
AG
_lefraud_ said:

03ki11erAG said:

Talk about something your wife will NEVER let you live down.

I've gotten plenty of "should have thought about that before you knocked me up again!"
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
Honestly, I forgot to start taking the pre-op antibiotics as early as I was supposed to and the antibiotic shot they had to give me before the surgery was the worst part of the whole experience.

Make a list of movies you want to see (that was my "see all the action/scary movies my wife never wants to watch" weekend).
SuzyQ06
Dr. Eric Smith

https://urologyclinics.com/our_doctors/smith.html
bac
AG
JDCAG (NOT Colin) said:

Honestly, I forgot to start taking the pre-op antibiotics as early as I was supposed to and the antibiotic shot they had to give me before the surgery was the worst part of the whole experience.
Never heard of these "pre-op antibiotics" of which you speak.
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
bac said:

JDCAG (NOT Colin) said:

Never heard of these "pre-op antibiotics" of which you speak.

Not sure what it was, but they gave me some meds that I guess I was supposed to start taking a handful of days before the surgery. I didn't realize it started it too late so they gave me a shot before they did the surgery.
Ol Jock 99
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

+1 for Dr Mootha, no scalpel or needles, didn't hurt much at all but milked it all weekend

Bit too much info there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.