Metroplex
Sponsored by

Traffic lawyer recommendation?

1,050 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Actionag
phoenix491
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know a good (Ag or otherwise) lawyer in the DFW area who works on traffic cases? I'm trying to fight the NTTA on some bogus toll charges, and it seems the only thing they'll listen to are legal threats ... So, I figure I'd oblige them. I imagine just about anyone could handle that sort of thing, but thought I'd ask here first.
Pepper Brooks
AG
No suggestions here but am curious to know what dollar amount of tolls justifies legal action...
jpd301
AG
BoilerAg10 said:

No suggestions here but am curious to know what dollar amount of tolls justifies legal action...
I too am curious about the specifics - how are the tolls bogus?
IFeelLikeLarryDavid
I feel for you. NTTA employs the most ignorant people.

I had a significant billing dispute with them (billing both my toll tag and sending zip cash invoices) and it took me quite some time and some pretty aggressive conversations to get it resolved.

Good luck!
AG
IFeelLikeLarryDavid said:

I feel for you. NTTA employs the most ignorant people.

I had a significant billing dispute with them (billing both my toll tag and sending zip cash invoices) and it took me quite some time and some pretty aggressive conversations to get it resolved.

Good luck!

Same here
NATE AG03
AG
I used a guy named Grant St. Julian III (quite a name, I know). He got me out of my stop sign ticket. Not sure his regular prices because I got some sort of discount based on a referral the specifics of which I can't quite remember. Not sure how great of an overall lawyer he is because I didn't have to get into great detail on my ticket, but if it's just the toll issue I'm sure he'd be able to handle it. Here is his website:

http://trafficticketattorneydallas.com/
2wealfth Man
AG
My 96 year old mother in law is in assisted living and hasn't driven in years. We leave her old car parked at her house (no toll tag any longer). Someone stole the plates and proceeded to use them on NTTA roadways. She got a notice to pay tolls. My wife has POA and had engage the police and get a police report in order to get NTTA to even consider her case. After going through their bureaucracy to get those reports filed in their system they declined to remove tolls. Basically they told her tough luck in regards to stolen plate, As far as I can can tell, there is no accountability at NTTA because no one over there is elected.
Goose
AG
NATE AG03 said:

I used a guy named Grant St. Julian III (quite a name, I know). He got me out of my stop sign ticket. Not sure his regular prices because I got some sort of discount based on a referral the specifics of which I can't quite remember. Not sure how great of an overall lawyer he is because I didn't have to get into great detail on my ticket, but if it's just the toll issue I'm sure he'd be able to handle it. Here is his website:

http://trafficticketattorneydallas.com/
I used this dude a few years ago for a traffic ticket. I think I paid him $100, showed up on my court date as required, answered "here, with counsel" when my name was called, and that thing was dismissed within the next 30 minutes or so.
Actionag
2wealfth Man said:

As far as I can can tell, there is no accountability at NTTA because no one over there is elected.
Indeed, elections produce only the finest most honest of folks.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.