Metroplex
Sponsored by

Rec for Fence Company in Little Elm/Prosper

568 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by duck79
aezmvp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pretty much what it says. My brother is looking for recommendations, simple board fence with metal posts. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Texas Ag Mom
I used Rick & him & his crew did a great job. He worked w/ his american crew some of which are his family members. I know of a fencing supply house in The Colony & they referred him. He gets all his materials there so I knew the quality of the wood & hardware. I have referred him on here before & I know others used him & were happy. I think his price was almost 50% less than a quote I got from a guy that does a lot of fences in Frisco (Cisco Fence?) BUT......sometimes he is not good about calling back. I think it depends on how busy he is because it is just him & the one crew. Once he starts they are very fast.
http://www.aawfenceandarbor.com/
AW 1880
AG
I second Rick. I got five quotes, and Rick's price was the best. His crew did a great job.
duck79
AG
We used Strong Fence and Deck company after getting several quotes. My neighbor had his replaced recently and his company even commented to him how well mine was done. The only issue has been getting them back out to fix a crack with the lifetime warranty.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.