Metroplex
Sponsored by

Attorney Recs - Sister Attacked by Pitbull in Ft. Worth

1,214 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Qfaced~ag
Qfaced~ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My sister was attacked by a pitbull on Monday evening and was tagged on the arm pretty good but will be ok. If anyone would like to get the details, I posted about it on the Outdoor board:

https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/2966680

I am helping her out locating a personal injury attorney but, short of a google search, don't know where to start. I really don't want to get a ambulance chaser to represent them so any recommendations/suggestions on where to look would be greatly appreciated.
dcbowers
AG
The obvious answer is Bryan Wilson:

dcbowers
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
HBCanine08
AG
dcbowers said:

The obvious answer is Bryan Wilson:

cplatt
I'm good friends with Zeke Fortenberry from his days as a prosecutor and while not an Ag I cannot fathom a better person to represent me. I checked and he does dog bite stuff.

https://www.fortenberryfirm.com/dog-bite-injury-lawyers-dallas/
bthotugigem05
AG
Law hawk is an Ag also
SuzyQ06
I hope she is ok. She definitely needs to see her PCP. Which I am assuming she has already done, but seeking the proper medical care is important.

Have her call me. I'm an attorney here in Fort Worth. I've done some PI, but generally refer that out.

Depending on her injuries, I have a variety of PI referrals, but need to talk to her first to see which is the right fit.

(817) 737-4000.

SuzyQ06
Also, stop posting about this online, in any forum, for the time being.
Qfaced~ag
AG
SuzyQ06 said:

I hope she is ok. She definitely needs to see her PCP. Which I am assuming she has already done, but seeking the proper medical care is important.

Have her call me. I'm an attorney here in Fort Worth. I've done some PI, but generally refer that out.

Depending on her injuries, I have a variety of PI referrals, but need to talk to her first to see which is the right fit.

(817) 737-4000.

Thanks. I'll pass the info along.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.