Metroplex
Sponsored by

Robinson Team Real Estate

1,027 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by HomeFinderCody
DevilYack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I wanted to publicly thank Cody Robinson for the help he gave me and my wife as we searched for a new home in Flower Mound. Cody was very patient and understanding with La Patrona during a very stressful search and he hit all the right notes in reassuring her we would find the right house, and giving us good advice on the ones we saw. He met with us every time we asked and cleared his schedule to take us through houses on short notice. He even put up with my mother-in-law when she went down to help my wife look after our first choice fell through. After our contract was signed, Cody continued to help us with inspections and finding the right people to perform them and communicated well with the Title company and even my rather confused mortgage broker.

My favorite aspect of working with Cody was the near-instantaneous communications we had with him. Rarely did an email/text/call sit for more than an hour or two before we got a response, and most happened within 30 minutes. And we were 2 hours behind Texas time.

It's always nice to work with a professional and it's even better if they are also a fellow Ag. Cody is the best realtor I've worked with, and we've bought and sold 4 houses before this one. I don't think anyone could go wrong working with him if you need help with real estate.

He didn't ask me to write this, but he did such a great job that I felt the need to let folks know about it.
aggiespartan
AG
We had the same experience with Cody. It was nice to have someone that would give you a real opinion, instead of wishy washy answers.
Absolute
AG
Cody is the best. That is why he is handling my listing.
AgsWin2011
AG
Cody sold our house in DFW back in 2014. We are strongly considering moving back to DFW as we miss the area. Cody will be the only realtor I will call.
bac
AG
I've said it many times on here: Cody is the man.
NawlinsAg05
I'm secretly in love with Cody.
bac
AG
DevilYack said:

He didn't ask me to write this...

But he gave you a gift card?
DevilYack
AG
Well, there was a $500 check in the house when we arrived, along with a nice bottle of wine, a card, and about 20 of his business cards with his face printed on it. That last part was disturbing.

But seriously, he did give us the $500 Aggie rebate. Given what I wound up spending on this place, that was nice.

HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
Very cool of you to post this. And very cool for the others to respond. I love working with people from the TexAgs community and I've been blessed to have many Aggie clients.

Thanks again, and Gig'em!
Sponsor Message: Need real estate help in North Texas? Click Here to Save $500
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.