Metroplex
Sponsored by

Winner Announced for DoubleDave's Party Pack!

674 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jcbaggie04
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor:

Congrats to redass1 - you're the winner! Here's his answer: "The "my family has a tailgate and you're welcomed to stop by" food, whatever that may be. I didn't discriminate."

Still summer but already time to talk football. Well, food and football. Think back - what was your go-to game day food before you headed out to see the Aggies BTHO whoever? Tell us and you'll be entered to win a DoubleDave's Party Pack Certificate (50 peproni rolls OR 6 large 1 topping pizzas)!

We offer dine-in, delivery, pick-up, and a daily lunch buffet. Also, we can cater to any event or group as well. Order online at DOUBLEDAVES.COM

Joseph Adair, '05
District Manager-DDBV
ddbvjoeadair@yahoo.com
www.doubledaves.com
Raptor
AG
Taco Cabana. After the game I was always famished, so I'd head to TC and go through the drive through. Two crispy beef tacos, large queso, and 12 tortillas. Dinner and breakfast the next day.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

jcbaggie04
AG
Raptor said:

Taco Cabana. After the game I was always famished, so I'd head to TC and go through the drive through. Two crispy beef tacos, large queso, and 12 tortillas. Dinner and breakfast the next day.
Boys lets head to taco cabana I think I need something to eat
FincAg
AG
Pregame Lone Star Light, 2 Layne's sandwiches with extra sauce. Post game Jim Beam. I was there during the Fran years. Fall 2003-Spring 2007.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Slovacek wrapped in a tortilla with mustard and bbq sauce
jcbaggie04
AG
Keeper of The Spirits said:

Slovacek wrapped in a tortilla with mustard and bbq sauce cheese
and cerveza el cheapo
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.