From Maroon U:

Congrats to aTm2004 - you're the winner! Just reply back to suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize. Here's his answer: "At my previous company, I was in a management training program they had and was at a recap meeting the team had in LA. One afternoon at that meeting, we all took a tour of the Port of Long Beach, and since alcohol was served on the boat, our boss opened up the bar. I'm a couple of drinks in and standing up looking at some of the container ships being loaded when a bug lands in the hair of a girl in our group who is sitting on the seat and facing toward me. She starts flailing around which results in her drink going right into my face just before her foot squares me in the berries. Of course, everybody goes after her to make sure she's OK while I'm hunched over on my knees coughing and moaning. After the commotion died down, it hit them what happened.

Then there's last night when I get to the top of the stairs to go tell my kids goodnight and my son (turned 3 last week) runs out from his sister's room and sucker punches me in the nuts on the way to his room."

Whether you're supporting the team or supporting the "boys", Maroon U has you covered... LITERALLY! While the customer-appropriate product description is below, we want to have a little fun with this. We want the funniest story about you getting hit in the family jewels OR the best gif you can find of someone else taking a shot below the belt.

Best story or gif WINS A FREE PAIR OF 2UNDR BOXER BRIEFS! Winner will be chosen on Friday, June 22.

"Taking inspiration from the kangaroo-pouch, 2UNDR features the unique and revolutionary "Joey Pouch" to separate a man's most valuable assets from bodily contact to reduce unwanted skin-on-skin contact, providing less chafing, more control and altogether more luxurious feel. The innovative design also delivers improved airflow keeping you cool when involved in strenuous activity or simply going about a busy day."

Maroon Never Looked So Good!