Metroplex
Sponsored by

Suggestions for new Carpet in Dallas - Where do Buy

675 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Texker
jtraggie99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have 3 bedrooms I need to replace the carpet in. Anyone have any suggestions on where to buy and whatnot? What kind of costs/rates should I expect? My sister in Plano recently had their carpet replaced (2 small bedrooms and a moderate sized master). They went with some local place close to them and it ran them close to $3k, which I thought was ridiculous for carpet. I always thought carpet was fairly cheap flooring, but I have never had to replace it before, so maybe my expectations are way off.
Old Buffalo
AG
We used Carpet One off 635 a few years ago. They were excellent service and plan to use them again.

We got a mid-grade quality and extra pad for around $3k (4 bedrooms). It was worth it.
GarlandAg2012
AG
I would cross shop Nebraska Furniture because for other stuff their pricing is very competitive so I would expect carpet to be the same.

Texker
AG
We used CC Carpet in Richardson for the den and formal areas and was about $1900. Don't recall the total sq footage but it's a decent carpet with 25 yr warranty. Didn't upgrade the pad because we planned to sell.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.