Metroplex
Sponsored by

Fort Worth Landscape/Irrigation Company?

1,036 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by craig09
Corps_Ag12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just bought a new house in ridglea north and need to have the sprinkler system given a once over, properly programmed for my lawn/flower beds, and 4 or 5 sprinkler heads replaced.

Any recommendations or Ags?

TIA!
Bmac04
AG
Would also be interested in a good recommendation.
pimplepopper
AG
Used these guys a month ago. Front sidewalk would flood every time we ran our sprinklers. They came out and replaced about 20 or so heads. Made sure the entire property was getting proper watering. Reliable and very reasonably priced.

http://www.discountservicecompany.com/
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
grego
AG
FW Lawn Sprinkler. Great company.
TexAggee05
AG
https://bairringtonlandscaping.com

Aggie owned
FortWorthF3
I used Bryant Lawn and Sprinkler for a project. Took a long time to get final resolution of my project and have heard similar issues with others.
wbt5845
AG
I need to go into this line of business. Sprinkler systems are so easy to work on and no one seems to want to do it themselves.
Czechs Out 03
AG
wbt5845 said:

I need to go into this line of business. Sprinkler systems are so easy to work on and no one seems to want to do it themselves.

You know how I know you've never done any real irrigation repairs?
ftworthag02
AG
How many legal people you know that are willing to hand dig trenches through flower beds or clean out trenches all day in 90-105+ heat? Then you have to compete with unlicensed guys installing systems on the weekend and only charging $1500 for a 5 zone system with no permit or design.
craig09
AG
Amen. When I was a contractor and a home owner would try to throw an unlicensed bid in my face (with my LI # stamped on plans and bids) I would always tell them I was going to charge them double when they called me out to fix / repair the shoddy work of the lowball bidder.

Even better when the home owner would try to take my designs to let their guy use as a template while he slammed in a cheap system. No I will not send you this plan in a .pdf until after our contract is complete, and no you may not take a photo of my design to "show it to your husband/ wife later."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.