Metroplex
Sponsored by

Another where to live apt additIon

1,134 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by PrincessButtercup
Truman2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for apt complex recs for someone who will be working in RIchardson Arapaho road.

1 bedroom $800-1000 range
O'Doyle Rules
AG
for 800 you can find a place in south dallas
wbt5845
AG
My son had a 1 bedroom north of Addison between Midway and Marsh that was $900 a month. There's a little enclave of older apartments up there that aren't too expensive.
hatchback
AG
Maybe The Village in Dallas? Drive might not be pleasant northbound on 75 in the morning, but they'll likely have an apartment in your range.
Street_Cred_Norm
I can't give you any names but there are some apts around UTD that would probably be in that range and very close to your job.
If your child grows up to be a Liberal, you've failed as a parent.
powerbelly
AG
hatchback said:

Maybe The Village in Dallas? Drive might not be pleasant northbound on 75 in the morning, but they'll likely have an apartment in your range.
This.

PrincessButtercup
AG
nYRabAg said:

Looking for apt complex recs for someone who will be working in RIchardson Arapaho road.

1 bedroom $800-1000 range
I had a one bedroom townhome on Arapaho. It was huge for the price. $1075, 915 sq ft, two story, fireplace, 1.5 bath. It was at Preston Greens. I had an updated unit, but they had non-updated units that were a little cheaper. I really liked it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.