Metroplex
Sponsored by

Outdoor kitchen and pergola

1,504 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by investorAg83
JaceAG12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My parents are looking for reccomendations for someone who could help build/design an outdoor kitchen and pergola at their new house in colleyville.

TIA
aggie_wes
AG
I've hired a guy that does work in that area but he hasn't done any work for me yet. I'll let you k ow if we're happy.
double aught
AG
Premier Grilling
AgLaw
AG
FG Pool Repair in Plano. We did a major backyard overhaul last fall - resurfacing and new tile on an existing pool and added an outdoor kitchen and fireplace, plus a stand alone pergola. They were outstanding. We sit outside and watch TV almost every night.

http://www.fgpoolrepair.com/#2976
MarleyFeed97
AG
I used Just Grillin in Keller couple years ago for my outdoor kitchen (already had covered patio) and was happy with Jeff and his crew.
-MarleyFeed97
FWCPA05
AG
Panther City Arbor and Patio. Great people.

https://www.panthercitypatio.com
OldAg92
AG
AgLaw,

We are looking at exactly the same project as you did. We need to resurface the pool, change out the 1990s red brick coping, and add an outdoor kitchen. Would you mind sharing some details regarding the process with fg, ballpark pricing, etc? I'm getting a couple bids, but would love input from someone who has had the job done and is happy with the results because so many of these companies have "up and down" reviews

Feel free to pm or email me at oldag92 at gmail if you'd like.

Thanks
investorAg83
AG
OldAg92 said:

AgLaw,

We are looking at exactly the same project as you did. We need to resurface the pool, change out the 1990s red brick coping, and add an outdoor kitchen. Would you mind sharing some details regarding the process with fg, ballpark pricing, etc? I'm getting a couple bids, but would love input from someone who has had the job done and is happy with the results because so many of these companies have "up and down" reviews

Feel free to pm or email me at oldag92 at gmail if you'd like.

Thanks

+1. Just moved into a new house and trying to get through one pool season before the overhaul.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.