Metroplex
Sponsored by

Spiral Diner recs

1,058 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by hbkyle
Raptor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone eaten there? Going to a party there in a few and seems they are a vegan restaurant and bakery. Is there something that's a can't miss on the menu?

Thanks in advance.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

John Francis Donaghy
Eat before you go. Pretend to eat to be polite while you're there. It's pretty bad.
aglaohfour
AG
Ugh. My mom is vegan and LOVES Spiral Diner. I feel sick almost every time I eat there with her. Their baked goods aren't terrible, but as far as regular food I avoid eating there as much as I can.
aggie_wes
AG
Bring a Ziploc with bacon pieces. Add it to whatever you order.
John Francis Donaghy
Agoodlittleag04 said:

Ugh. My mom is vegan and LOVES Spiral Diner. I feel sick almost every time I eat there with her. Their baked goods aren't terrible, but as far as regular food I avoid eating there as much as I can.

Same, but with my sister. I actually like a lot of the vegan food she cooks herself, and have even bought copies of a couple of the vegan cookbooks she uses, because the meals are genuinely good.

But Spiral is just bad. I've never found a single enjoyable item on their menu. Always feel a little sick afterward as well.
Fenrir
Not a vegan & love meat....however Spiral has some pretty great tasting food. Just go in with an open mind. My wife loves everything she has ever had there & she loves her steaks raw.
Joe Exotic
AG
Why kind of ***hole throws a party at a vegan restaurant?
powerbelly
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Why kind of ***hole throws a party at a vegan restaurant?
Vegans.
Raptor
AG
Thanks to all who helped.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

Demasiado
AG
The nachos are the closest to "real tasting"
hbkyle
AG
Don't listen to the naysayers. I've been twice, and I enjoyed it both times. I had spinach quesadillas last time that were very good. Really good!

I sampled the bbq. Don't recommend that!

Ice cream and cookie for dessert. Excellent

I am far from vegan. I had never had a vegan meal or even a meatless meal in my life before my in-laws drug me there the 1st time. I went on my own accord the 2nd time.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.