Metroplex
Sponsored by

Areas to live in McKinney area

5,368 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by aggiereggie
twilly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cadetjay02 said:

I've got 2 boys at Isbell, one heads to Vandeventer next year. I teach at Liberty so maybe our paths will cross when yours get up there.
I've got a boy in 7th at Vandeventner now. (Shameless plug time) Any chance your boy wants to do Boy Scouts next year? (Nearby troop looking for new blood)
Garrelli 5000
AG
I live in east Allen. If you go far enough east, you get into Lovejoy ISD without being in the "1 acre minimum" area that makes up most of the ISD. In other words, there are a handful of neighborhoods with Allen zip codes that are in Lovejoy but are affordable.

A home on my street just went on the market this week. The other street in my hood had one go on market recently, but it was under contingency quickly. They tend to get snatched up quickly.
Smokedraw01
Can all of you carpetbaggers please move out of McKinney?
"If you run into an ******* in the morning, you ran into an *******. If you run into *******s all day, you're the *******." – Raylan Givens, "Justified."
aggiereggie
AG
We're ramping up the McKinney A&M Club again after laying low for a few years. Please like and follow us on our newly created Facebook page McKinney A&M Club.

If you're looking to get involved, please send us a message.
sanitariex
AG
Are you planning on updating here for McKinney events? For those of us not on Facebook? Because I'm definitely interested in attending when I can.
aggiereggie
AG
@sanitariex I will definitely post on here in the future. You can also send me your email and we can add you to the contact list.
0708aggie
AG
TENNAG, what part of Melissa do you live in? We are there as well.
sanitariex
AG
Wife and I moved to North Creek over a year ago. We like it a lot!
McInnisAg08
AG
What are people's thoughts on Brookstone subdivision in McKinney?
Follow up question, how about Elliott elementary school?
aggiereggie
AG
we live in Harvest Bend across from Comstock elementary and take our kids to an in home daycare in Brookstone. I think it's a great community. They have a pool and covered playground as amenities and you can use the playgrounds at the schools also! there is a splash pad behind Elliot with another awesome playground. the houses are older in Brookstone, but i think that makes them more homey and the prices are reasonable.
aggiereggie
AG
Also....

The McKinney A&M Club is looking for volunteers for the following roles:

-Muster Chair-organize and execute the 2019 ceremony

-Game Watching Chair-organize a Kickoff Party for the Saturday, Sept 8 game vs. Clemson

-Social Media Chair-maintain Facebook accounts. Possibly create and maintain Instagram and or Twitter.

-Website Chair-maintain mckinneyaggies.org

All events are a team effort and ideally we would like more than 1 chair for each role. Volunteers are always needed on the day of the event if you don't want to commit at this time. Each role is essentially what you make of it, so you can devote as much time your schedule allows.

If you're interested or have any questions, join us:
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.