Metroplex
Sponsored by

Realtors in Flower Mound

1,724 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by bac
Spaceship
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I likely will be moving to Flower Mound next spring and would like to establish a relationship with a realtor that knows the market very well. Any recommendations? Thanks!
K2CT06
Mave Hiegel helped my wife and I as well as several of our friends find new homes in the area. I would totally recommend her as she lives in the area and knows all about the neighborhoods and development plans for the area.

http://www.kw.com/kw/agent/teamhiegel
Shooter McGavin
AG
Real estate appraiser and broker for 33 years. I'm an old, but know Flo Mo like the back of my hand.

Tech savvy and I make it pain free. I live in the area, so I can bounce out to show pretty quick.

Aggie class of '83 (told you I'm old)

g r e g @ y o r k a n d y o r k . c o m
Pro Ag
AG
If you don't go with the Ag above, give Jeff Brand a call.
CoolAggie
AG
Cody Robinson is a great guy and one of the best realtors out there. Definitely knows the FM area. He is also a sponsor here at TexAgs.

https://www.myrobinsonteam.com/
Cody Robinson
972-365-0432
Spaceship
AG
Thanks for the help from everyone!
Shumba
AG
Hey Spaceship, I live in Flower Mound and I have a great realtor. Christi Greene is an Ag and she did a great job finding our home. Her number is 972-360-SOLD (7653). Looks like you have quite a few options. Welcome to the neighborhood.
HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
Thank you, Cool....appreciate the shout out. I swear I have the best and most loyal clients of any agent I know!
Sponsor Message: Need real estate help in North Texas? Click Here to Save $500
Rudyjax
AG
Wheatables02
AG
Unthought Known said:

I live in Flo Mo and would go with a local guy over Cody.

Same. We used Marsha Crawford to buy our first home, sell it, and buy our 2nd. She lives in FM and has been great.
Rudyjax
AG

Tywellborn
AG
I am a realtor from Flower Mound. Lived here for the last 9 years. It is a wonderful place to live and raise a family. I would love to be a resource for you. Please give me a call when you have a moment.

Ty Wellborn
Class of 95
214-674-8880
HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
Unthought:

"Many of these houses are sold before they are listed".....

I'd love to hear more about this. Are you privy to some stats or involved in RE in some capacity?

"Neighborhood Expert" was a great thing 25 years ago. Now, with all the tools and data available to agents, it's much more important to hire someone that is ethical, will fight for you in negotiations, will keep you out of trouble when it comes to contracts and your money being at risk, etc. Hire someone who has a proven record of excellent service. I have certainly helped clients in Flower Mound.....and in just about any city in the Northern Burbs of Dallas or Fort Worth...I'm sure my clients are really happy they didn't eliminate me from consideration if I didn't "specialize" in the city they moved to.

I'm a little confused as to why you would steer someone away from me if you don't know me. Sorry to be defensive, but this is how I support my family, and I take great pride in the service I provide. I have many happy clients on these boards, who have DIRECT EXPERIENCE with me.

Sponsor Message: Need real estate help in North Texas? Click Here to Save $500
Rudyjax
AG
No stats. I just know that from personal and other people's experience that houses are pretty much sold before it's on the market.

But if you're looking at the gazillion new houses then any great realtor will do.

How many houses in Flower Mound have you bought or sold in the last year? What % of you business is this market?
Wheatables02
AG
Unthought Known said:

No stats. I just know that from personal and other people's experience that houses are pretty much sold before it's on the market.

But if you're looking at the gazillion new houses then any great realtor will do.

How many houses in Flower Mound have you bought or sold in the last year? What % of you business is this market?
People are posting pre-sale notices on nextdoor and other social media sites and are receiving offers before it even hits the market. For sale by owners are also doing this and it is becoming more and more common.
Rudyjax
AG
I agree with all that. That's why it's so important to have a realtor that knows the market inside and out.

From my experience here, the houses that make it to the MLS either have issues or are over priced.

And I want to reiterate my opinion has nothing to do with the ability and customer service that Cody and his company provide.
Tywellborn
AG
You are correct when you say homes in Flower Mound move quickly. Anything below $350,000 moves very quickly. As you move into the $400K you will see a few more days on the market. Above $500K, that is when you see more a buyers market. I can tell you that there are a number of amazing communities around Flower Mound as well. You have Argyle, Copper Canyon, Double Oak, Highland Village and Bartonville. Each one has it's own special attributes. It is a great area.

Ty Wellborn, Realtor
Class of 95
214-674-8880

TexasAggie_97
AG
Contact Shelli Mcbrayer. She is my neighbor and actually lives in flower mound. She knows the area better than the rest.
Wheatables02
AG
TexasAggie_97 said:

Contact Shelli Mcbrayer. She is my neighbor and actually lives in flower mound. She knows the area better than the rest.
She works in the same office as Marsha Crawford. I think that is a great office to use.
bac
AG
HomeFinderCody helped me buy and sell a home and (w/o going into detail) saved me literally thousands of dollars on both transactions.

Signed,
HomeFinderCody's sock (just kidding on that)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.