Metroplex
Sponsored by

Anyone live in Light Farms neighborhood in Prosper?

15,206 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ChoppinDs40
East Dallas Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks Peter, all good points. We have tried to join as many FB groups as possible, though probably the most valuable ones are for residents only that we can't get in. I am a broker myself and fortunately the Texas Association of Realtors adopted a policy last year that if you put a coming soon sign in a yard, you have to have it in the MLS in coming soon status within 24 hours and that's helped curb the off-market sales a bit or at least force them to be broadcast to the masses, but they certainly do still occur. My goal is to find something before it hits the coming soon status, and we've had first look at a few that just haven't worked out for one reason or another. There's a good chance you or a neighbor have gotten a letter from us at some point. But you bring up a good point about having a local agent, I do need to reach out to the Durbins and try to hire them to find us a house.
ChoppinDs40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've seen golf carts driving down Prosper Trail.

Also, this thread should be retitled to "Anyone live in White Farms neighborhood in Celina?"
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.