Metroplex
Sponsored by

DAMC Aggie Christmas Pub Crawl

1,081 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by PrincessButtercup
castrop08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Come one, come all to the Aggie Christmas Crawl!

Get those Tacky Sweaters, Santa Onesies and Reindeers ears out for our Christmas Pub Crawl on Saturday, December 2nd starting at 1pm! Come enjoy the day with fellow Aggies (non-Ags are welcome too) to benefit our scholarship fund.

Make sure to come decked out in your best as we will have prizes for the best dressed!

Bars will be posted shortly as we are doing the crawl in Uptown.

***Must be 21 to participate. Please consume responsibly.
tx.ag/christmaspubcrawl

Click here to Register: tx.ag/christmascrawlreg
PrincessButtercup
AG
Hope this is better than the 4th of July crawl where 70% of the bars didn't actually offer the specials we were told they would when buying the ticket.
powerbelly
AG
I wouldn't count on it
BlueAg2003
AG
Yep. I won't be attending this one for that very reason. None of the bars we attended for the 4th of July pub crawl had any idea there was even a pub crawl going on. I'm pretty sure I paid full price at every single place despite being told there were specials.
PrincessButtercup
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

Yep. I won't be attending this one for that very reason. None of the bars we attended for the 4th of July pub crawl had any idea there was even a pub crawl going on. I'm pretty sure I paid full price at every single place despite being told there were specials.

That plus the girl who threw up on my boots cause she couldn't hold her alcohol make this a no go for me as well.
BlueAg2003
AG
I forgot about that!
PrincessButtercup
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

I forgot about that!

Haha I'll never forget
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.