Metroplex
Sponsored by

Real Estate Agent & Lender Recommendation for Denton

1,904 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ornlu
Ornlu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I need a realtor and a lender for a potential move to Denton area. Any recommendations?
Texas Gator
I live in Denton (Corinth, technically) & have had two great mortgage experiences with Jay Hurst @ Ag Rewards. He sponsors and posts on the real estate board.
Ornlu
AG
Texas Gator said:

I live in Denton (Corinth, technically) & have had two great mortgage experiences with Jay Hurst @ Ag Rewards. He sponsors and posts on the real estate board.

Thanks!
Shooter McGavin
AG
I am a Realtor and appraiser with 33 years of experience.

I live near Corinth and work in this area of Denton County on a daily basis.

I can help you.

Greg York
214-957-6676
Twice an Aggie
AG
Jay Hurst at Ags Rewards
HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
I own Robinson Team Real Estate and would love to help. I've helped lots of great Aggies from TexAgs over the years, and have been a TexAgs sponsor for many years as well. Feel free to call or text me:

Cody Robinson
972-365-0432

Sponsor Message: Need real estate help in North Texas? Click Here to Save $500
Old School Brother
i've lived in Denton area for a few years and just went through looking and buying again in the area a few months ago. post any questions you have about the area here and what kind of place you're looking for and i can give you a non-realtor opinion.
Ft.Worth_Ag
AG
Ornlu said:

I need a realtor and a lender for a potential move to Denton area. Any recommendations?
OP,

I'm a lender with a local company based out of DFW. I live in West Plano/ The Colony area, so if you'd like to meet in person, I'd be glad to do so. Would love to help you out with the process and earn your business. Shoot me an email!

Thanks!

jallison @ servicefirstmtg. COM
Ornlu
AG
Are there any cay care facilities I should consider (or NOT consider)?
BrianDemarais
AG
Justin is a good guy! I'd recommend give him a call!
Brian@smithallen.com
214-691-7655
Old School Brother
Ornlu said:

We have a lot of family help with our daughter, so she currently doesn't go to a daycare.....sorry, i'm not much help there.
Oh no, we suck again?
AG
Ornlu said:

We just moved to Denton (South end just below South Lakes Park) and we send ours to Xplor in Corinth off of 35. We came from a great daycare in Keller and were apprehensive at first but we couldn't be happier.
Ornlu
AG
Just finished closing on our new house. We used Cody and Robinson Team Realty, and couldn't be happier. He made sure that it was the smoothest transaction, even though there a couple hiccups with our home sale that could have gotten in the way.

We also used Jay and AgRewards. Excellent job too.

A+ and I highly recommend both.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.